Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[Travel tips in Korea]#3. In seoul, only remember 120 +9. they will help you everything!

[Travel tips in Korea]
#3. In seoul, only remember 120 +9. they will help you everything!




Hello stranger!

I manage this blog for you who want to travel in Korea. I don’t have any relations with travel agency. I write this blog by myself during my spare time, so maybe some information is not  correct. (Including My English..)

So when you refer to my blog, please check the update date to know it’s the latest news or not. Also, if my information is not correct, please let me know. I will check it!

Thanks! 


It's a very small tip.But I think it'll help you a lot.
In 2007, Seoul City has introduced a 120 call system for Korean.
At that time, it was very sensational. I used a lot.

(I was born in Cheon-an. So when I moved to Seoul, I didn't know many things)



★ Intrduce about 120 call center


Are you experiencing living difficulties in Seoul due to the language barrier? The Happy Call Service for Foreigners will make your life in Seoul easier and happier.
The 120 Dasan Call Center will offer the "Happy Call Service for Foreigners" starting in April 2011. Our English-speaking counselors will call you once or twice a week to provide useful information on everyday life in Seoul.
Fill out the following application form and the 120 Dasan Call Center counselors will make you feel at home with their friendly counseling services on diverse matters.

link
http://120dasan.seoul.go.kr/happyCallService/HappyCallServiceAction.jsp?method=UsList&selLang=eng



You can ask everything. Especially about the location or transport etc.
For example..

" I want to go to 63 bulding from seoul station. How can I get there? Taking a taxi is the fastest way?

"Could you tell me the bus number which is from Cityhall to Insadong?"


They answer everthing. Even though you ask below things..


"How high is the HanRa mountaiin?"
"My girlfriend is angry. How can I calm down her?"
"I make a bet with my friend. Which one is bigger between magpie and crow?"


I can't believe that someone ask that kinds funny things could ask. But,they did.



Of course,
I don't want you to ask a question of no value.



But, When you have a problem on your journey, you can use this call service.
Also If you meet a bad taxi driver, you can call them. They accept complaint.
Or you lost your luaggage on the bus, if you remeber the bus number, arrived bus stop name, they will help you.
 
 
 
For foreigner, the number is  120 + 9


Further info : http://120dasan.seoul.go.kr/foreign/english.html




 
If you have a chance to use this call service, plz let me know it is whether to useful or not. Write a comment!! Thx ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment