Blog Archive

Monday, July 29, 2013

[Hahahoho] About me & my blog


Hello Stranger!

 
I’m a Korean girl who love traveling a lot.
I made this blog to communicate with diverse countries people.


 
 
<Hi! I'm Hahahoho. It means nothing! kkkkk>
 

I want you to get a more wealth of information about Korea, if you have a plan to visit my country.

 
Most of Korean use 'NAVER’ portal, not ‘Google’.
So it’s not easy to get the information or a real picture of Korea through Google.

That’s the main reason I made blog on Google. I will write on it, as a point of foreign traveler, to give you the helpful information.

 
You have to know that…My English is not good enough to do this blog. So sometimes you can’t get my word. (I hope that It won’t happen:) Be generous!!

 
I’ve travelled Egypt, Syria, China, Thailand, Italia, England, Ireland, Switzerland..etc.
After travelling I’m working in KOREA as the school personnel.
It is no relations with trip things at all :)





<As a traveller in Bangkok, 2012>


You can see as much as you know.
I really hope my blog give you the useful information about Korea.
And also talk with you someday. It’s wonderful thing we can know each other this place, isn’t it?

So if you have any question about Korea or anything..whatever!
feel free to write a comment or send me an e-mail.

E-mail address : imhahahoho@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment