Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[Travel tips in Korea] #1. About the Smart application of Korea Subway


[Travel tips in Korea] #1. About the Smart application of Korea Subway
 





Hello stranger!

I manage this blog for you who want to travel in Korea. I don’t have any relations with travel agency. I write this blog by myself during my spare time, so maybe some information is not correct. (Including My English..)

So when you refer to my blog, please check the update date to know it’s the latest news or not. Also, if my information is not correct, please let me know. I will check it!

Thanks!
 

If you plan to use your smart phone in Korea while you are traveling, some applications can help you a lot. As you Know Korea’s wi-fi network is very cool.
You can use wi-fi in the subway, café, and even on the road.
Not only in Seoul, but other cities as well. Except very small towns.


 I introduce subway smart application. You can download it in the app store.
 

Application's name : ‘Jihachul’
( Jihachul means ‘subway’ in Korean.)
 
 1) Download it.
 

2) Choose the language. TO help your understanding, I choosed English version.
 You see? If you want to go another cities in Korea, you can use this application as well.
 
 
3) You can see the map.
If you want to know how to get from A station to B station, Only you have to do is just touch the depart and arrive station.
(They also serve 'stop by station'. How cooool~)
 
At the top of the screen, you can calcurate travel time and the fare.
On bottom, there are 3 options.
Fastest way which is the basic / Fewst way / Transfer info
Useful!!!
 
 
4) That's the transfer info's result. 
If you have to transfer the staion, you can check it.
The lovely thing is you can also know that the fastest section you got off, when you have to change the line.
 
 
5) Of course you can see the time table of each station's train.
 
 
 
 6) Plus, You can check the nearest subway staion, when you are on the road.
It will help you when you don't know where you are.
 
 
 
 
If this information is help you a lot, give me a comment.
Welcome any question about it ^^
 
Have a wonderful travel ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
p.s/ Funny pictures about subway
 
 

This picture is not composed on the computer. 

A sport company's advertising. Wanna take a walk in the waves.

 

 
 
 
What a coincidence! 
 He looks so loney~ kkkkk
 



No comments:

Post a Comment